The Effects Of Drinking Water On The Human Body
You know that feeling of hunger that gets us all in trouble? In many cases, it is not food we need, we are just dehydrated and need water. Drinking water can help control cravings, improve satiety, and prevent overeating.
Drinking at least 2-3 litres of water per day will minimize water retention and helps with weight loss (water & fat loss).
Drinking Water will also:
- Increase your metabolism and give you more energy
- Protects your tissues, spinal cord and joints
- Helps your body remove waste (also helps transport nutrients)
- Hydrates your skin
TIPS TO HELP YOU DRINK MORE WATER DURING THE DAY:
- Keep a water bottle with you at all times throughout the day
- Plan to drink water in between meals. This will control your cravings
- Add some fruit to your water to change up the taste and keep it tasting great
- Invest in a proper water filter so that your water tastes fresh
- You can substitute water with tea, or add lemon or ginger for digestion support
These are just some of the many reasons why drinking water is so important to your health and losing weight. So make sure that you always stay hydrated!