5 Benefits Of Using A Tongue Cleaner
Who uses a tongue cleaner in the morning?
Here are 5 benefits of using a tongue cleaner
1) Cleans the taste buds to enhance the sense of taste and makes food taste better! This is very important when you are eating healthier food that may have less salt or spices on it! Dead cells and food debris begin to coat the tongue after eating, which can clog your taste buds and leave a metallic taste in your mouth.
2) Minimizes halitosis (bad breath) by removing the coating on the tongue. Brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing, and using a tongue cleaner can ensure that you have good breath!
3) Promotes overall oral & digestive health. The tongue reflects the health of many vital organs and systemic imbalances are reflected on the surface of the tongue. Using a tongue cleaner daily allows you to take note of any major changes that are happening in your body.
4) Prevents toxins from being reabsorbed into your body. Your body detoxifies itself when you are asleep. Much of the coating on your tongue is toxins released from your body. By using a tongue cleaner first thing in the morning, you remove the toxins from your tongue immediately. This will improve your overall health and will strengthen your immune system.
5) Improves your dental health. By removing bacteria and toxins from your tongue, you are also improving your dental health. The bacteria on your tongue could be responsible for plaque build-up, tooth decay, gum infections, gum recession, and even loss of teeth. Therefore, using a tongue cleaner will help you to have healthier teeth & gums!
Have I convinced you to use a tongue cleaner yet? Many of you may already have the complimentary One Life tongue cleaner, hope you are enjoying it!
All our new clients receive a complimentary tongue cleaner with their first delivery!
If you have any questions about oral health or you’re not sure about your lifestyle, book a consultation and get a personalized health assessment!